Friday, July 24, 2015

Chapter-IV Credentials and the Development of Conservative Principles: Change [1995-01']

2001 Independence
I'm 25 years old and sharp. No longer excessively out going and extremely cautious but I'm still not quite there [mentally]. No more 40 ounces. I'd buy a 6 packs, or maybe a 22 ounce but that is it. And it wasn't malt liquor. It's Heineken, Guiness Stout, Corona or a Michelob and I'm kissing the bottle until it's warm, pouring the rest out. 

I always had a hooptie during this time period [easier to fix]. Before, I was consistently working/hustling, but it was done aimlessly - without a goal that was connected to establishing a business.

After graduating from the hotels [effiencies], I stayed in off and on between 94-95, I eventually got an apartment, by myself, though people have said different [ but know better ]. People said, ' Your momma got it for you ', or she paid my rent, but they know what's up. It's on my credit history [report]. I never asked for, or recieved a dime, or went to my mother's house - she did visit mines a couple of times. I may have recieved articles, that I didn't ask for, because I knew somebody would say ' they were responsible for my achievement ',  but I said to myself, on the day I was leaving, " after I leave next time, I won't even accept a call." Because the insults started before one article was placed on the moving truck. She asked somebody what should we do first. It's my house. 

But let's take it back to me getting the apartment.

The opportunity came after a car accident

I had a blue subaru, and thanks to the Lord I got into an accident in it, on Salem and Independence.. I got hit by a latin brother and at the accident, he said he was wrong to the police. I ended up with $2-3,000. Thank you Atty Land.

I got a couple of outfits paid first and last months rent, on a 1 year lease.

About a $1000 went to a new old car and some gear which came from the first check. [my vehicle was totaled]

About $1000 went on the first and last month rent [chiropractor/medical damage]



My Apartment in Norfolk

- E. Princess Anne Rd. in 96' I got the apartment through GSH Real Estates off of Providence: 1bedroom with additional space connected to the bedroom. 
* in 95'  a lot of time, I was in the ' Breakers Hotel ' in Oceanview, Norfolk, Va, and I later stayed with Chris R., off of Military

In my crib, 4907 E. Princess Anne, it cost about $450.00 a month. It didn't look good but it was in a decent area, close to downtown the interstate and a host of warehouse businesses and the likes.


Click for Video of My Apartment

Jobs:
94-95' Marine deck and coating surfaces: Surface technologies
95 '  Colorful Krull's Painting
95-96' l 99-00 Demolition, Asbestos/Lead removal: A&B Abatement; National Abatement
95-96' Landscaping, I built bulkheads; painted: Beck's Painting
I had a route cleaning restrooms: daycare centers, gas stations, and other businesses.
Temp service employment if needed.
96-97' Restaurant work [ Orapax ]; I painted
97' Commercial roofing

Events
Oct 16, 1995 - Million Man March 
Music:
I've seen some nice studios: home studios and recording studio.  " The World " 94-95: first recorded at Blounts aka Shinzu's house, then re-recorded  at Third Eye studio, " Magnetic Pull " 95', "Lord Ur-ros " were recorded in 3rd Eye Studio.. *" First blood " was recorded at 3rd Eye Studio in 1999, later relocating in 1999

Performances: 
Norfolk State University - " Money be the Root of All Evil " with my main man Manifest aka Hannibal Steel 96; " Magnetic Pull " Virginia University 96-97; Clubs: The Cave 96-97 amongst other spots. I've been in some nice staged ciphers/battles as well. 

Crews: I never liked groups because of the issues that came with them. There were too many control issues. I wish to sell and market my own product then after success " funds-resources " I'd expand. I felt my spirit & vision was way different from the people around me. No better or worst, in fact I enjoyed their  work but our styles were different. I simply felt uncomfortable around them. I couldn't find my A-likes and really wasn't looking.

I was raised in Virginia Beach, but I relocated to Norfolk because it was cheaper. I hunted the apartment down, checked the area out during the day and night, and it was cool.  I met a lot of cool people in Norfolk, and I learned a lot out there. 

I moved back with family, because  after the 2nd lease was up because things were looking great music wise, and I wanted to invest money into studio time. I felt something positive was about to happen.

I decide to move back to Virginia Beach
98' The reason I moved back was because I wanted to invest money into studio time Things were looking great. I was relating with an array of people which was partially the problem because trust wasn't developed. I was interested in understanding my creative side of self in the studio: my voice, attitude, writings.. I wanted to sculpt it. I wanted to build a character, privately. I performed and participated at a couple colleges, a university, and recieved positive feed back from other artists and spectators that attended the events. The thing was I wanted something that I could sell in my hands. A tape [back then] or cd. I felt  there was no need performing, or being on a mix tape if you didn't have anything to sell.
These are older writings that I put together back in 95 to 98'. They're mixed with tax folders that came into being, at later date, but if you start the video 2:23 it will go directly into older writings..

Part - 1 of 2
Old tax notes & writings
Video

The second half of some of my writings from 95 to 98'
Part -2 of 2
Old writings
Video

Everything was great in Norfolk. Opportunities were there but I felt I couldn't move the way I needed to accomplish the goals I was aiming for. It's hard paying bills for an apartment and investing [without personal equipment] into projects at the same time. I simply matured. I wanted to be professional.

My Goals:
I wanted to put a project together as an artist.

I wanted an entertainment/production company


I wanted to get into film


Therefore

I needed money to do all of these things.

So

I desired to move back in with family.

Why

Because I felt success was around the corner, so I needed money [Power] to invest on it.

The Issues 

My definition of success and loyalty differed from most of the people I related with.  I didn't want to be a loyal servant/worker. I wanted to be ' free ' to do as I wish ' an entrepreneur '. I didn't even want to give orders because I felt and still feel, whole heartedly, if you aren't paying people for their sevices, and you are profiting, you aren't being righteous, unless you are doing some type of humanitarian service. Now, there are exceptions to the rule: volunteer workers [college students getting credit for school, street teams]; agreements with associates or group policies. But if you are just an associate, friend, family member that could be cut at anytime for any reason - you should pay up!  

 I'm not a follower or a sidekick. I want people to say not only is he a talented artist but he's also an excellent business man.
  
And I believe before you lead [hire] you should first have power [money], and have a firm understanding of it.

If I took a career test, self test, aptitude test or any type of personality test whether exoteric or esoteric, it would say ' Do your own thang '. I'm here to network. 99.9 percent of the time I went out, people asked me to roll with them. Very rarely would I call anyone and say, " pick me up " even if I needed something.  I try to stay out of people's way, because I didn't want to hear anybody say " he used me " because that's a trend. Let's go into my mind around 1998' after I returned with family so I could invest money into my own projects.


Part - 1 of 2 
Video describes the mind-state through 1998 and 99 when  I returned home to family and to older fines and poor transportation bills and issues, but to there were positives things going on music wise.
Video


Part - 2 of 2 
Additional information to give greater detail between 1998 and 1999 
Video


The Problem:
The debt came immediately when I returned to Virginia beach in at the very end of 1997-98. I had transportation issues:  car issues, poor bus lines [effecting payment of the debt]; the environment: situation [the home environment: I had a brother that came home from the system; Before I moved out, it was just her and I], location [the mentality of the people in Norfolk and Virginia Beach are very different, especially on the side of town where I resided].

I rented a room twice
At the end of 98-  I rented a room twice with 2 different people one of them I was suppose to have rented a room but I ended up on the couch because 2 extra people were there when I arrived. One of them was in the room I was told I would have. It didn't last 2 months.
98-99'- The other place was with a young lady, somewhere near the end of 98', who knew the person at the last residence [ she approached me with the idea then ].  But one of the prior room mates soon started talking to her, and he moved in. I stopped getting rides to the job [after dude moved in: She told me I didn't have to pay rent prior to me moving in, but I said I would need a ride to work <National Abatement>, and she agreed to give me rides]. I believe she asked me to move in because she didn't feel safe at the time. Later, associates and I went out to a club one night and I believe someone at the club put something in my drink because I blacked out.. and it was a mess. I don't know what happened.  The story told to me afterwards was crazy, the vehicle's windshield was cracked but my hands, body was uninjured. We argued and I moved back in with family.

After the 2 attempts to leave I decided to stay where I was at. I had all of these issues: DUI, fender bender, Obstruction of Justice..., I was crippled. Plus the original reason I came back home - music, was looking pretty good and I connected with a big family on my father side whom I've never known but I knew I had to have my thing together - before meeting them.



1999
Frequency Magazine/12 Monkey Studio/Word of Mouth

These
 dudes were about their business 
And the time period I associated with them was extremely profitable even if money wasn't made:

Video shows where 12 Monkey Studio location was
Video

' So you I can safely say I'm associating with the right people.. 
Correct?
 I moved back in at the end of 1997, the beginning of 1998. '



These 2 videos show where the ' Word of Mouth  ' location was in 98-99 - 
A 
and 
where it was in 00-02' until maybe o3' - 
B


Word of Mouth Location - A
Video



Word of Mouth Location -B
Video

Rob, Blount and Eric bond was tighter and their connections expanded. People were fighting to get next to them and I don't blame them. The talent was ridiculous! You'd be in the studio chillin next thing you know, a nigga is in your face wanting to battle and he was tight! The styles varied from afrocentric to straight street and nobody was wack. They had the studio, the magazine and the place to perform. They had the connections. I seeing niggaz from New York, they were in the community, Russell Simmons was in the magazine. They were connected to colleges. Rob went to school and got connected, Blount was the People's Champ and Eric was the master mind of graphic design. All 3 were different.

My money won't right: gear was scruffy, I just moved back home, I got the DUI, Interference with officer on duty/Obstruction of Justice, sued from a fender bender.. 
I was trying to play the wall and make a few baby steps.

 I didn't know most all of the people and it seemed as though many of them didn't know each other but people were moving fasst! The people were cool but there seem to be a little.. suspicion floating in the air. I went in and out. I was going through things with the people at home.
It seemed that people wanted more from me but I didn't have it. 
I was paranoid. It is too easy to get into trouble and after I got a charge for trying to help and no one showed up for court. I changed drastically. I was the energetic one, but I became the introspective one. After a few of my ideas were shot down, the trip to D.C. missed its target; license suspension.. maan the old D died. I couldn't even mimic him.

At the end of 99-00' D.C. Plot
I had the charges [ DUI, The fender Bender, obstruction of justice - which was really an interference with arrest but since nobody was arrested, they became ' Obstruction of Justice ' charges ]..  the year started off good but turned into a nightmare.
my older brother Jerry some how came into the picture. I get his #, call him and ask him prices for beats and or production. He says we could work something out with copryrights or something. So I don't have to pay him any money. 
I still had the vehicle at the time but I knew soon I wasn't going to be driving. Rob9 had the magazine going. I figured, I could sell the car and use the money to produce a project,  and put it in his magazine ' Frequency Magazine '. In exchange I would take his magazine to the DC area where Jerry was at. Rob9 wasn't interested in the idea. He was having problems circulating locally. He was like if I was under his management, it would be a different story.
That sounded damn good because he had the best connections locally, but I didn't want to be an artist. I wanted an entertaiment company. And he had too many people interested in him.
I had to go without him, but that was a damn good idea [And that's what I wanted, Be paid for good ideas-plans]
So I sold the car for $750 and bought a bus ticket to DC.

It was nice out there. The people were cool but I'm all about business. I'm thinking -  in & out.
I think I was there 4 days [too many]. I wanted to leave in 2 days max. My brother [Jerry] was waiting for a particular beat machine though they had some equipment, so he just showed me the area and introduced me to his people.

When I went to DC, the dumb shh  followed - I took about a $300 lost
One of my brother's associates wanted some weed  and he was like ride with me. I said ' ok.. '
[prior to this incident, I went out with them and we got into some play time - they had dancers and such. I grab the mic one night and I rocked it with a few of his people. It was fun] 
I was beginning to feel comfortable out there. So as we were riding 12:00 DAYLIGHT. He was pointing things out, schooling me to how they hustle out there. Pointing at people you'd think were everyday citizen/construction workers saying ' hustlers! ' I was like they fronting that hard ?
" ANYWAY..
We got to where he was trying to go.. and from no where. The Army National Guard jumped out on us and got him. Took him away! The main dude [an Army National Guard soldier], a brother, asked me for my ID an he seen I wasn't from the area, so he asked me my story.  I  told him I was visiting my brother, and I also mentioned that I was in the National Guard back in 92'. He Looked at my ID, and he said " I'ma let you go, because we have the same birthday. "  I was thinking, finally some good luck. I was sitting in the car and the people in the hood were very upset - shooting an invisible gun at dude with their hands. I guess they thought we were informants. The dude I road with was yelling back at them saying " We aint narks! "
The National Guard soldier, told me to leave immediately [I guess they needed to set up for the next bust, so I drove off and somehow found my way back to their crib. I called my brother, so he could help him out. Dude was mad that I left, because he had to walk back home.. and my brother and the other room mate were upset, he took me out there. It  cooled down. 
I said something to Jerry about speeding things up and I mentioned I was trying to leave the house because he know how it is there and he said something like " don't talk about mom? " I looked at him like he was crazy.
Later, 
we finally recorded something then got into yet another argument and I left with nothing.

This dude only lived with us for 2 years but, he witnessed the drama and I use to stick up for him and to me he was acting like we grew up in the same residence for 18 years.

I was dumbfounded because my mother and him didn't seem close from what I seen.

He also said something like you are suppose to be in Virginia[?].
The straw that broke the camel's back was when he tried making me take a copy and when I refused it, he said something like well I'll erase it
I stood up and said where's the button. He erased it and [so called] hit another button playing something I did with his room mate. 
We argued about that. I went up the steps and told his room mate to erase it, 
but he didn't speak or come out the room.

I should have did something with his room mate when I think about it. I would've been gone. 

The next day, I left back to the beach with nothing, -$300.00

All he had to do was [a] find an instrumental I was comfortable with [b] put it down on a track [c] recorded my vocals on a separate track from the instrumental [d] delete the instrumental [e] build another beat over the vocal track while I was gone [f] mix it [g] send it to me in the mailbox simple.

I said to myself  I'm getting my own toys..

I felt and feel the problems that I was facing revolved around status and control issues. If they liked Dre, they wanted someone to play Snoop; If they liked RZA, they wanted someone to play Meth, ODB, ect. I developed  a mask, an exaggerated persona to combat the trends I was experiencing and it read ' I need fool control ' over every aspect of my career , not  job, not art, not family, but my career which is apart of 
' My Life ',   

' I'm trying to do business. '

At the time technology wasn't heavily in the picture. When technology came into the picture, everything changed because you could get a beat right off of the computer. 

There was a saying by producers, 
" There's a million rappers out there ". 
Well after the computer came into the picture artists could say, 
" There's a million beatmakers/producers out there. "

The competition heightened for everybody. I was thinking to myself on the way back, my brother and I got into an argument because I didn't want to take a copy with me.
 C r a z y

When I returned, I was more focused then ever. I figured bump it, I'm going to have to get my own equipment. 

After  I returned from D.C. between 99-00', I got a job at Pizza Hut.

* Also at this time I put together 2 songs and uploaded them into the mp3.com music sites.

' First Blood ' [produced  and mixed by PK for 3rd Eye Studio] and ' Lord Ur-ros ' [recorded in 3rd eye in 97' for the Spot Music project for 19th, I got it mixed at Woodhouse Av Inc., It was also remixed for the " Pyschotic Philosix " project which by far was the best version]

I wanted the experience putting pieces together in the bigger studios [paying money because I wanted to feel like I was handling business]. I wasn't interested in selling the work because I thought there were uncleared samples in songs. I just wanted to go through the motions.
It would be on mp3.com for the world to see and respond to, and that was a step.

I quickly and humbly placed an application into a Pizza Hut Delivery restaurant, in the cut. I worked there for a couple of months, before I put a 2 weeks notice in to start work for  Locco Streetwear with Rob9 around march 2000.


Jobs:
98' construction jobs/the tempory services/[moving company] until I worked at National Abatement at the end of  98'

99' - Protemp[plan B]; National Abatement; Apple Bee's [waiting tables]; Cavalier [waiting tables and room service]; Protemp[plan B]

*  [99 summer] This is when I got in the fender bender[foot slid off of the brakes at a red light]; ' Obstruction of justice ' [we were doing music, someone  knocked on the door and all I seen was 2 arms pulling someone out of the house, it just so happened to be the cops]; DUI [Went out on 2pacs birthday/.108 3.5- 4 beers]- All during the summer.

00'-   Pizza Hut Delivery restaurant, in the cut. I walked to worked. Click  this Video. It will show the distance I had to walk because I didn't have a drivers license. I worked there for a couple of months, then put a 2 weeks notice in and I started working for Locco Streetwear with Rob9. Worked there through the summer. I got paid to help them pack up, and relocate back to NYC and during the two trips we were discussing the arrangements of the songs for the Locco Compilation Mixtape Cd ' Psychotic Philosix.

Video 

Then after that came to an end I worked a variety of different jobs including Mattress - USA and First Colony in Norfolk [Click Video Below].

Video 


Negatives:
* 1998 moved back home with mother/family car issues, living
* 1998' close to $1000 court bill from a 1991 court case
* 1999 fender bender sued for $2-3000
* 1999 DUI fines[court], classes, no insurance fine from DMV.. forgot but it was high!
* 1999 Obstruction of justice $160 plus
Positives:
Late 1998-99' got in touch with paternal family 
1999 Frequency Magazine/12 monkey Studios in the same building: opportunities
*1999-2000 mastered the songs ' Lord Ur-ros ' & ' First Blood ' and put them on mp3.com
* 2000 Locco clothing store
* 2ooo Locco Compilation: I contributed a song named ' Lord Ur-ros '

 2000'
00' - Locco Streetwear - Store Shipping;
The year 2000 was my 7th strongest year financially between the years of 1995 and 2005' I didn't get all of my tax forms though. And it was without a drivers license! I beat every year prior to it besides 96 and 97' which were the years I had my own apartment with a car. I worked a lot of temp service jobs, because of a raggedy bus line. I realized at this point that if anything was going to be done. 

I had to take things to the extreme - no play.

I'm consistently moving forward
I feel I was dealing with the BEST on all levels BUT.. I had my own vision. 
I'm a natural trailblazer/entrepreneur. It was ok working there, constant movement.

Lafeyette Towers in Norfolk with the 
Def Jam Street Team, 
Rob and Blount
Video

After the Locco Wear Compilation in 2000, Rob9 of Self Pro was working on another CD compilation called ' Versatility '  around 2002 or 2003, and he asked me if I wanted to be on that project, and I was like " I'm ok . Let the other brothers rock it " because niggaz were fighting for shine and honestly I didn't want it [shine]. 
I really didn't want the song ' Lord Ur-ros ' to be on the first compilations - ' Psychotic Philosix ' because we recorded the song about 2-3 years prior to its release. I felt the song didn't fit the project and there were clicks-defects in it [on the violin  sample]. I also felt  it was  too monotone.  I felt it could've been edited  [produced] better and also I was getting more vocal on the business tip. I wanted to be paid for my work. 
Rob was like, we could make another one, but I wasn't interested in recording anything. I think they had at least 10 songs recorded, through the years and I had other material out there.
wanted to be PAID for songs, and I wanted to pay for beats - business transaction.
They felt since they had most of the connections and resources, and everyone was going to get free promotion because Locco attended fashion shows and ect, everyone should be happy their on the project. Rob9 and Eric had worked for a strong independent clothing line and were connected to all of the right people. Now, if I had a project or a product to promote, a brand, I would have felt what they were saying, because I could have built momentum off of it, but I didn't, so to me it was pointless to be on the project. If I had my own [strong] sources: associates: money; connections: family, it would have been a great idea, a completely different story. I didn't want to shine if the right people weren't around me. I'm trying to play the wall. 
There was too much hating going on for me to' rock ' a mic for free. You're going to have to pay me to put my neck out there, and I gotta be powerful and supple and surrounded by my people, not theirs. Even though, I was treated extremely well on all levels: free shows, access to important people, respect due to their association, it would all fall if I went my own way. I needed paper, and to be seen as an independent/entrepreneur - not as an artist.  I felt the extra was just that. It's kind of like a job having cook outs and parties every weekend then saying ' I'm taking it out of your check '. I felt like bump a cook out. I don't care if Prince was at the cook out every weekend, I'd rather have checks.  

needed my own identity: Lord Ur-ros as an artist and  my own entertainment company for starters.. I desired my own alliances, people that dealt with me first-hand.  They had plenty high caliber artists in their midst, hungry for the opportunity to show their skills and a lot of them were fresh talent, willing to do things for free, which decreased my value - as they grew. So I stepped out of their way while they were still moving up [fasst].

Rob of Self Pro Productions worked with me at Locco Streetwear [set me up with the job at Locco and I've done side jobs through him], through the years [94 to that point]. He was the one that did most of  the production on the music I recorded.  He was the President or Vice President for Frequency Magazine [Eric was the CEO/Owner,  head graphic designer] which business office was in 12 Monkeys Studio in 99. They were partners or something with the person that owned 12 Monkeys Studio [recording side] and were well connected. I got along with Rob9 and his circle: his family, his wife and her people, associates [too many to name].  He had powerful and talented connects and was an extremely hard worker which was partially the problem, in my opinion - which he was sick of hearing, in my opinion - which is why we probably stopped talking, in my opinion. Rob and I had drastically different opinions, goals, philosophies, visions... We disagreed on that fact. I 'd say man I don't see like most of these people and he was like, that is what makes it good and I was like... I'm arguing with my mother, I don't need to be arguing on the streets. Well he had a opinion about that. He felt what I had problems with was nothing. His view was there are people out here that have drug problems.. I  was like they created it, this lady doesn't like me maaan

The Queen is the most powerful piece on the chessboard

We disagreed about everything. His pops looked and spoke like Phil Donahue and his 
mother reminded me of Sally Jesse Raphael. Eric [black] for some time lived at Rob9's [white] house, with his parents. Everyone that partied met at Rob's house.. His parents were coool with him and his associates. I got the impression you could knock on Rob's parents door with a personal problem [I never did] and talk to them and they would genuinely listen. I spoke to his dad several times and he radiates warmth and understanding. My mother is cool but we don't get along maan.
Eric was the graphic designer for Locco Streetwear and for Frequency Magazine [here is a magazine he did graphics for in 2009 for Seven Magazine]
Blount aka ' Shinzu ' introduced me to the circle, though I always seen Rob and his friends at the court when I would walk to the store when I first moved to the area, was the ' people's champ '. He had heavy street influence with the people: ' street and conscious ', and he was a producer/artists. He had 'Word of mouth ',  Hosted events and stuff. He was a great artist himself, his work was loaded with substance and he is a good brother, though we butted heads a lot early on, because we both had strong personalities. We didn't agree on too much of anything. But he was extremely supportive. His family was strong and behind him like he was ' Black Jesus ' He would bust out with what he felt on his chest when and where he liked. His mother and father were like Right on!! Speak! 
I honestly feel he is a chosen. 
In my family, I felt I was treated like Esau and my younger and oldest brothers, twin souls, were treated like Jacobs. They were favored by my mother whom I liken to Rebekah. ' They are a trinity' but for me, It is a mess.  



' Iron sharpens iron. ' 
We [Blount, Rob9 Eric.. and myself] differed to our roots: family background, they went to school together,  they had an understanding, and then I came. 
Blount grew/expanded as quickly as Rob and Eric.
Though in the end Eric was the most impressive to me business wise. The others dealt directly with artists on an entertainment level which is harder to reap rewards in my opinion. By far that circle had the most impressive network system locally, besides Tommy or King T. Most of the people I associated with after 1998 to 2002 were from that circle. I basically wanted my own circle. And after I connected to my family on my father's side in 1998', I decided to seize the opportunities and privileges ' loyalty ' that would come from from us connecting. After I build with my family I would re-connect with these and the likes.


Credentials and the development of conservative principles: Change
I'm Goal oriented. I'm moving forward. Everything looks decent. I don't have any kids and that's a purposeful thing. So you are going to see a lot of I[s]. I left my own crib to move back in so I could invest with others on projects, but their business direction didn't reflect my message which was to come together to help everyone be their own man so we could elevate ourselves and others  from ' the untouchables ' and ' workers ' into a business men. I wanted to build a business caste or class through Hip Hop. I felt that we should put the artists above everyone including the owners of the studios, the owners of establishments we were performing in...  But they seen things differently. They felt since they were connected to these resources Hip Hop artists should submit to the fact that they had the connects. 

' When Tupac and Biggie got shot it was quite. Entered Master P whom filled a void for Pac and Jay-z whom filled avoid for Biggie. It went from the streets to the dance floor to the strip clubs. '

Now this blog covers the 3rd quarter of 2000, but lets look further ahead to the very end of 2001 when I decided to get a credit card for a moment. because if I am going to be successful I have to get into the credit game because I didn't have the type of supported needed to acquire money power respect. People aren't trying to give you nothing: credit [personal/professional] , money, unless they have to, because it wasn't about power with most of the people I came in contact with which is why there wasn't an interest of money. when you  deal with people, 
It's about control. We were already reading ' The Art of War '.. but in 1998, ' The 48 Laws of Power ' came out and Rule #1 is

 ' Never Out Shine the Master '
The only question was who is the master? and how do you determine who is the master?




Chapters: 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 l 9 l 10 l The End: New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment